Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Blogs That I Recommend to Read


Healthcare reform has been a hot topic and a political issue for the past few years.  I really enjoyed reading this blog and found the topic to be quite interesting and very informative.  Both views on the bill were presented well as it discussed what changes are included in the bill.  The material was clear and from reading, I gained a better understanding of the bill. Definitely after reading the analysis post, I can honestly say I know more about healthcare reform.  Previously, I had to rely on what others said to get my information.Now reading this information without any underground biased thought, I feel that my knowledge on the bill is accurate. With the passing of the bill, hopefully our country can move forward and make affordable health care available to all.

I found these blog posts to be very interesting and to some extent, quite humorous. When I first realized that the blogger was going to write about legalizing marijuana, I wondered, how is she going to keep up with writing on this subject.  Granted, this subject is not biggest problem in today's society but if politicians actually sat down and thought about the benefits of legalizing marijuana, many problems would be solved.Overall,  I think Lacey LaPlant did a good job on discussing the topic as well as analyzing the benefits of legalizing marijuana.


I enjoyed reading this blog. I thought that Me’s blogs were well written and her stance on the issue of building the mosque on ground zero was thoroughly researched and analyzed. Reading her blogs made me think deeply about the situation. I also liked the analogies she used in the blogs. In addition, I think Me does a good job in presenting both sides and their thoughts on the issue without seeming biased. Overall, I thought she did a good job on the blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment